MEETING OF THE MINDS™ LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
A full-day workshop for building self-awareness, understanding people and advancing collaboration
Thursday, May 18, 2017
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
individualized guide to your Emergenetics profile
Ordinarily, this Emergenetics workshop can cost thousands of dollars. Scottsdale Leadership is offering this special opportunity to you at a fraction of the cost!
Space is limited. RSVP and payment must be made by Thursday, April 27, 2017. All workshop attendees will be emailed instructions for filling out their online assessment which must be completed two weeks prior to attending this workshop. No refunds.
Contact email@example.com for group pricing for parties of 6 or more!
Emergenetics is rooted in the concept that who you are today is the emergence of your behavior, genetic makeup and life experiences.
The program facilitates increased understanding through personal knowledge of how thinking and behavior affect your outcomes in work or community board meetings— including productivity, team effectiveness and creativity.
Individuals learn to leverage their own strengths and develop awareness of what others bring to the table. Teams discover how to communicate and work more effectively by harnessing diverse perspectives. Organizations around the world have used Meeting of the Minds to experience a multifaceted approach for building knowledge, fostering understanding and bolstering organizational capacity
AS A PARTICIPANT YOU WILL:
- Understand others’ perception of you
- Communicate more effectively
- Make better decisions to achieve results
- Value your gifts
- Gain strategies to work more effectively within or while leading groups
- Receive an exceptional and highly interactive workshop experience that focuses on self-awareness and how you show up to others—the KEY to being a successful and authentic leader.
- Fill out an easy online 100-question Emergenetics Profile Assessment prior to the workshop – and gain a completely new viewpoint on how they approach their life and their work.
- Leave with an individualized guide to your Emergenetics Profile report which specifically identifies the best – and least effective — approaches to building consensus.
MEET YOUR FACILITATOR:
Merle Riepe, Ph.D.: Merle is the President of SOLVE, a consulting firm that helps companies solve problems. He is an organizational psychologist and a certified Emergenetics facilitator. He is also a proud alumni of Scottsdale Leadership Class XXX. To learn more about him and/or SOLVE, check out www.solve.hr
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Participants will take the online Emergenetics Profile assessment prior to the workshop, which identifies each individual’s Thinking and Behavioral Preferences.
- Individualized reports are developed specifically for you to understand the best way to approach and work and live with others who think and behave differently than you. These will be given to you during the workshop.
- You will actively participate in learning experiences with your peers, colleagues and new acquaintances.