Re-engage with Scottsdale Leadership. Your talents are valued. WE NEED YOU!
Scottsdale Leadership has a number of working committees that contribute to our mission of informing, inspiring and empowering leaders to champion and strengthen the interests of the community. If you’ve been looking to get more involved with Scottsdale Leadership, this is your chance. Typically, committees meet once a month and require a commitment of just a few hours each month.
CORE PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Help with big picture planning and goals
- Research leadership organization trends for program relevancy
CORE PROGRAM – DAY CHAIR
- Participate in a topic day as a Day Chair or Speaker/Panelist (with administrative approval)
CORE PROGRAM – PARTNER
- Financial or In-kind support of a class day, breakfast and/or lunch, or SL event (individual/corporate partner benefits available)
ALUMNI ENGAGEMENT COMMITTEE
- Organize and implement annual alumni donations drive
- Work with Alumni Events committee on strategies
ALUMNI EVENTS COMMITTEE
- Plan and implement year-round “behind the scenes” programs and events to engage alumni with SL and community needs
- Work with Alumni Engagement committee on strategies
COMMUNITY EVENTS COMMITTEE
- Spirit of Community Leadership Awards Luncheon Committee
Help plan and implement the Spirit of Community Leadership Awards Luncheon, a fundraising event.
- Lead It Forward Presentations & Graduation
Provide leadership to plan and implement Project Lead it Forward Class Day and the evening Graduation reception.
CORPORATE OUTREACH COMMITTEE
- Make personal calls on organizations with staff/board members for sponsorship or Class candidate requests
- Work with the board on strategic plan for overall fundraising and earned income goals
- Identify and engage corporations, community organizations and foundations to build relationships that result in new and increased cash sponsorships
- Develop and implement creative ways to thank and follow up with corporate and business sponsors to encourage their ongoing support
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS COMMITTEE
- Develop and implement PR/Marketing support for specific initiatives and events
- Sit on Community, Alumni Engagement and Core Program committees to implement PR and Marketing needs
- Recruit needed pro-bono services (design, print, advertising, photography, etc.)
- Write and/or recruit writers and strategize content for articles, news releases, and social media
OUTREACH & RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE
- Work in conjunction with Corporate Outreach Committee to visit organizations and businesses to promote the value of Scottsdale Leadership to our community and its employees resulting in new candidates and possible sponsorship support
- Help organize Applicants Reception, Applicants Breakfast and applicant interviews
Interested in joining a committee? Sign up now!